Bone Suckin' Steak Seasoning and Rub
Turn your Home into a Steak House! Super Easy – Rub seasoning on Steaks, place steaks on grill and enjoy the compliments. Versatile enough to be used on just about anything – Try it on Potatoes!
Coarse Salt, Dehydrated Onion and Garlic, Spices & Smoked Paprika,
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 1/4 tsp., Servings Per Container 164, Calories 0, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, FAT FREE, CERTIFIED KOSHER AND PAREVE, 5.8 oz. Jar.
4 STEP BONE SUCKIN' STEAKS
1. Rub steaks on both sides with Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning 30-45 minutes before grilling. Allow to stand at room temperature.
2. Preheat grill with direct and indirect cooking areas.
3. Sear steaks over direct heat, then move to indirect heat to finish.
4. Remove and let rest 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’ Sauce Avocado Bacon Hamburger
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 Hamburgers
Only the best hamburger recipe of all time ! Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Avocado and Bacon … Yum !
· Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
· Ground Beef 3 lbs.
· Hamburger Buns, 6
· Toppings: Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Avocado, Bacon
· Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato Slices
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning.
3. Form hamburger patties.
4. Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes.
5. Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
6. Serve on bun with desired toppings.
Sprinkle additional Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning on top of avocados. This is the perfect hamburger !
Recipe yields 6 Hamburgers.